I suspect we'll see a lot of Ghostfaces and Michael Myers tomorrow
😳😱
Spine Chill [check]
What else would you bring against these killers? I wanna be ready!
When you thought it was just any other stealth killer and GF shows up like ...
"Hello.... *insert survivor name*."
When you thought they 99'd the gate and Michael is following right behind you like...
👀


Comments
I main both.
spine chill, sprint burst, urban evasion, and dead hard. If you do solo q (like me!) I always recommend kindred :)! Have fun and I hope the matches are extra spoooooky!
*Crab walk intensifies*
Oh yeah I forgot about Sprint Burst! Good One!
blah, my gf and myers are level 1 on pc...but it's tempting
When you thought they 99'd the gate and Michael is following right behind you like...
More like "When you teabag at the gate and realize he was using Blood Warden" :P
Or any other killer...
Y´all know what´s coming when you see an indoor map offering on October 31st
I'm waiting to bust out my full ghost face movie build on that day. Gonna be a blast!
Then it's a good thing Little Hope just released because I am not dealing with Ghostfaces all day forcing me to have a breakdown! I'd rather sit there and voluntarily write an economics essay.
boo 👎️ Spine Chill on tier one Myers! He should be immune then compared to Ghostface!
Wait what?
He used to be, before undetectable was introduced. He was unique.