Btw, Evil Incarnate with tombstone piece is real.

1) Kill most drained survivor

2) Kill only when your T3 is almost about to expire so that it ends during mori animation. This way game thinks you didn't kill anyone and keeps more T3 progress for you.

I hope this helps somebody, since wasting 2 red addons only to see survivors genrush isn't very fun. At least you'd waste less.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Good tips. You definitely have the best chance of getting it with both pinks, though, to the point where I would do that unless you have no other option. PWYF is really important, though. If you can get three stacks of PWYF and then Mori the obsession you are in great Shape. I actually got this achievement on my first try with this setup.

    Never going to get From the Void She Kills though lol

    Trail of Torment is also good for shape with these addons, it allows to ambush survivors so they are less likely to hide in lockers.

    BTW, done from void she kills when she had 3 blinks as basekit. RN I'd suggest to simply farm it because you can't get a grab even with normal blinks unless survivor allows you to

  • If you're talking about the achievement I think it can be hained only using those pink addons if Im not wrong

  • @Angelicus23 said:

    If you're talking about the achievement I think it can be hained only using those pink addons if Im not wrong

    you can kill 4 survivors even with purple addon if you do it correctly

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Good tips. You definitely have the best chance of getting it with both pinks, though, to the point where I would do that unless you have no other option. PWYF is really important, though. If you can get three stacks of PWYF and then Mori the obsession you are in great Shape. I actually got this achievement on my first try with this setup.

    Never going to get From the Void She Kills though lol

    If you're playing against survivors with good knowledge of how the game works you won't get Evil Incarnate. They'll all just hide in lockers even on death hook.

  • Ive already done the math behind this and knew it was possible so let me share some numbers why

    in the game there is around 40.4 points of stalk, 5 points = 1 tier up

    Tier 1 to Tier 2 is always 5 points

    which leaves 35.4

    tombstone piece makes the first stalk take 7.5 extra points so 12.5 for the first tier 3 which leaves 22.9 points left

    killing the survivor with this method doesn't drain the 10 points it normally would it only drains 5 because it keeps the tier 3 progress for each extra point it took to reach the first tier 3 like all the other addons which means you only need 5 to go back to tier 3, rinse and repeat until you get all 4 kills with tier 3

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Good tips. You definitely have the best chance of getting it with both pinks, though, to the point where I would do that unless you have no other option. PWYF is really important, though. If you can get three stacks of PWYF and then Mori the obsession you are in great Shape. I actually got this achievement on my first try with this setup.

    Never going to get From the Void She Kills though lol

    From the Void She Kills is borderline impossible now, unless you get into a farm match. That achievement was created with peer-to-peer and additional chainblink addons in mind. It really needs a rework.

  • Pretty sure you can only get enough stalk from all 4 to get Tier 3, 3 times so you can't do it with the purple add-on.

  • @Justalittlepeeck said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1718396#Comment_1718396

    you can kill 4 survivors even with purple addon if you do it correctly

    yeah you can do that but I meant for the achievement

  • Heres a video of someone doing it, not even meaning to. So yes its possible.

    https://youtu.be/SMHBxTTfrKM

  • @Nemmy_Wemmy said:

    Heres a video of someone doing it, not even meaning to. So yes its possible.

    https://youtu.be/SMHBxTTfrKM

    Damn, thank you. Never knew that.