Retired offerings and add-ons
Someone has to have asked this before but I couldn't find anything when searching. I'm also assuming the answer is no, but I'm going to ask anyway.
Is there any way to hide or remove the retired offerings and add-ons?
I got The Blight to P3 just before the current event and I've been working unlocking all perks. Due to the appearance frequency of the Pustula Petals offering and Blight Serum add-on (which does not work for The Blight) I have 53 and 45 available for use. It is highly unlikely that I'll go through this many when I keep unlocking more. Nevermind that this was 294,000 BP wasted, I would just like to not see them in my inventory after the event.
Comments
Some event items/offerings could be used later on for future events; At least that was the case before. Tho i wouldn't mind an option to perhaps sell any given item/offering or just delete it.
Nope,you would have to wait till the end of the halloween event.
But you can actually use the blight serum addon on blight.
It will give him another rush token,so 6 in total.
As for the Pestula Petals.Yeah they are garbage and absolutely wasted BP.
They go to the end of your inventory box and gray out until they can be used again. Pustulas unlocked last year are useful again this year so it’s not a terrible problem. Also some players are proud of their older retired offerings.