Daily rituals
let's make daily rituals for the surv and the killers at the same time.
something like on the photo but 100% better
it isn't needed for the game but i feel like it's good quality of life change <3
let's make daily rituals for the surv and the killers at the same time.
something like on the photo but 100% better
it isn't needed for the game but i feel like it's good quality of life change <3
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Weirdly enough, I like the Daily as is. A lot of times I let it dictate what I'm playing as the next match (or matches pending the daily).
What we really need are some different dailies.
No we just need more chalenges per day i think