New Code
"TWITCHORTREAT" For the trap o lantern charm Survivor Only Charm.
"TWITCHORTREAT" For the trap o lantern charm Survivor Only Charm.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hurray! Collection of charms is complete! ๐
That is so cute lmao
so sad its only survivor charm... was really looking forward for this one for trapper
so theres 4 charms? Dwightcrow ,lantern ,traper with pumpkin on head and bucket of perks?
Yes indeed.
How to get the lantern and bucket of perks?
SWEETDREAMS I believe its this one.
...are made of these
I literally just almost choked i was eating and read this LMAO.
Who am I to disagree?
That got me the bucket of perks charm - thank you! And the lantern?
ETERNALBLIGHT
I travel the world and the seven seas
Thank you and to OP for these charm codes!
Everybody's looking for something
Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you (mODS SONG LYRIC, NOT A THREAT)
source of where you got this?
Some of them want to be abused ๐ฑ
If i said the source im pretty sure i would be in insta jail and or banned due to the rules of the forums but just know its legit I learned my lesson i aint going back
So i got all charms on switch nice thanks for info
Awesome!