The beauty of the Spirit
Im really enjoying this new killer. From her looks to her abilities. You can tell the mindgames are gonna be fun. An the geisha costume is everything. Great job devs. Well worth the wait
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
While playing Surv I learned that she can go through windows while in phase walk. Can someone give me a youtube video of her doing that so I can see how fast it is please?
I can only assume you're asking me. I don't see why there would be a difference
ok I just learned that it's not in phase walk it's just that when she vaults a window it looks like she just stands in front of it and then teleports to the other side.
Some people enjoy low tier killers, which is perfectly fine.
Yes, I completely agree. The new killer is incredibly fun to play, and has an interesting look! Good stuff!