Something is happening..

CA210255-3E6C-4636-BF28-D0D215EBB3C5.jpeg

Saved By Daylight is back in the fog!!! #Intothefog #dbd #Halloween

Comments

  • This picture looks like human centipede! Since the cap is backwards, it looks like the head is connected to someone else butt!! So funny!! ๐Ÿ˜

  • @Buttercake said:

    This picture looks like human centipede! Since the cap is backwards, it looks like the head is connected to someone else butt!! So funny!! ๐Ÿ˜

    skynews-drew-scanlon-blinking-white-guy_4786055.jpg


  • @Buttercake said:

    This picture looks like human centipede! Since the cap is backwards, it looks like the head is connected to someone else butt!! So funny!! ๐Ÿ˜

    Dammit how is anyone going to unsee that now. I may never see again...

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1716643#Comment_1716643

    Dammit how is anyone going to unsee that now. I may never see again...

    Lol, I love to help people see what's really going on. ๐Ÿ˜„

  • @Buttercake said:

    This picture looks like human centipede! Since the cap is backwards, it looks like the head is connected to someone else butt!! So funny!! ๐Ÿ˜

    Welp time to get out the eyebleach again.

  • @Wamps Dude, I'm sorry I jacked up your thread. I've been feeling bad about it. I know your working hard and respect what you do. I'm looking forward to the next episode and really enjoyed the previous one. Sorry I'm so immature. If you want to make a new thread, I won't bring it down with my stupidity.

    Sorry again, man.

    ๐Ÿ’œ

  • @Buttercake said:

    @Wamps Dude, I'm sorry I jacked up your thread. I've been feeling bad about it. I know your working hard and respect what you do. I'm looking forward to the next episode and really enjoyed the previous one. Sorry I'm so immature. If you want to make a new thread, I won't bring it down with my stupidity.

    Sorry again, man.

    ๐Ÿ’œ

    It's no problem Man! I didn't take it that way at all! No harm no foul! Glad you are excited for Episode 2!

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    Can't wait :)

    Excellent.. Just posted a new teaser..