I can't play as the Spirit

Technically I can, but when I pick her she makes these really freaky sounding moans and it scares me. I don't think I can play as this killer.

Comments

  • Technically I can, but when I pick her she makes these really freaky sounding moans and it scares me. I don't think I can play as this killer.

    LMFAO.
  • Her sound effects are terrible. It was better during the PTB.

  • @Tsulan said:
    Her sound effects are terrible. It was better during the PTB.

    As I understand it, she was mostly using Nurse SFX in the PTB.

  • @Orion said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Her sound effects are terrible. It was better during the PTB.

    As I understand it, PTB she was mostly using Nurse SFX in the PTB.

    The new sound effects would be fitting for a 12 year old zombie boy with a sore throat.
    I really liked the effects during the PTB. It sounded like she´s suffering. Now the only one who´s suffering is the player :(

  • @Tsulan said:

    @Orion said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Her sound effects are terrible. It was better during the PTB.

    As I understand it, PTB she was mostly using Nurse SFX in the PTB.

    The new sound effects would be fitting for a 12 year old zombie boy with a sore throat.
    I really liked the effects during the PTB. It sounded like she´s suffering. Now the only one who´s suffering is the player :(

    I haven't heard them yet. I'm waiting for my stream to make it a surprise.

  • Orion said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @Orion said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Her sound effects are terrible. It was better during the PTB.

    As I understand it, PTB she was mostly using Nurse SFX in the PTB.

    The new sound effects would be fitting for a 12 year old zombie boy with a sore throat.
    I really liked the effects during the PTB. It sounded like she´s suffering. Now the only one who´s suffering is the player :(

    I haven't heard them yet. I'm waiting for my stream to make it a surprise.

    @Orion when will that be? Thursday?
  • @Vietfox said:
    @Orion when will that be? Thursday?

    Might be in 10 minutes or 1 hour, I'm not sure yet. However, since Survivors are just skins, this stream will be 100% Killer (Spirit and Wraith, specifically, since the latter had the most changes out of any other Killers).

  • @Orion said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @Orion said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Her sound effects are terrible. It was better during the PTB.

    As I understand it, PTB she was mostly using Nurse SFX in the PTB.

    The new sound effects would be fitting for a 12 year old zombie boy with a sore throat.
    I really liked the effects during the PTB. It sounded like she´s suffering. Now the only one who´s suffering is the player :(

    I haven't heard them yet. I'm waiting for my stream to make it a surprise.

    Do you accept suggestions? Could you speak more during the stream? Panda talks non stop. I really like that. But you have to long pauses during the stream. Maybe it was because you played survivor. Don´t know, i have to see more.

  • @Tsulan said:

    @Orion said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @Orion said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Her sound effects are terrible. It was better during the PTB.

    As I understand it, PTB she was mostly using Nurse SFX in the PTB.

    The new sound effects would be fitting for a 12 year old zombie boy with a sore throat.
    I really liked the effects during the PTB. It sounded like she´s suffering. Now the only one who´s suffering is the player :(

    I haven't heard them yet. I'm waiting for my stream to make it a surprise.

    Do you accept suggestions? Could you speak more during the stream? Panda talks non stop. I really like that. But you have to long pauses during the stream. Maybe it was because you played survivor. Don´t know, i have to see more.

    I heard the opposite complaint a long time ago. I'll try to talk more. And I'm always looking for suggestions, as long as they're reasonable.

  • @Vietfox said:
    @Orion when will that be? Thursday?

    In 2 minutes (give or take, I still need to set things up).

  • Orion said:

    @Vietfox said:
    @Orion when will that be? Thursday?

    In 2 minutes (give or take, I still need to set things up).

    Ok i'll try. Gotta use my cellphone cause my laptop is being fixed.
  • @Orion btw, will u be able to save it? In case the stream lags for me
  • She sounds..ok.. just it's too often is the issue.

  • @Vietfox said:
    @Orion btw, will u be able to save it? In case the stream lags for me

    Like I've said before, I stream on YouTube and Twitch simultaneously, and YouTube is set to save it automatically.

  • Orion said:

    @Vietfox said:
    @Orion btw, will u be able to save it? In case the stream lags for me

    Like I've said before, I stream on YouTube and Twitch simultaneously, and YouTube is set to save it automatically.

    Yep, better in YT when using cellphone. I'll watch it again tomorrow anyway