This morning I played about 6 games to finish this challenge (up to that point, I'd played about 10 games and only had a little over 3000 toward the challenge). I didn't take any perks or offerings that give bonus bloodpoints and that seemed to make things better but I still don't think I was getting the full amount. I finally got all 20,000 bloodpoints in the deviousness category. This happened about 30 minutes later.
The thing is too is that this isn't even the first time these kinds of challenges have had this bug. They've literally been bugged since the release of the Archive.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This morning I played about 6 games to finish this challenge (up to that point, I'd played about 10 games and only had a little over 3000 toward the challenge). I didn't take any perks or offerings that give bonus bloodpoints and that seemed to make things better but I still don't think I was getting the full amount. I finally got all 20,000 bloodpoints in the deviousness category. This happened about 30 minutes later.
Oh well.
The thing is too is that this isn't even the first time these kinds of challenges have had this bug. They've literally been bugged since the release of the Archive.