Should plunders be changed

Ok I know this sounds stupid but yesterday I got bored as surivor and started doing item builds and 8 out of the 10 games I got a key (non broken) and im just thinking like surivors hate mori and killers hate key but theres a perk to give a chance of a key. And surivors would be mad if killer could just find a mori. ( thoughts?/ ideas if there was a change)

Comments

  • The only change I want is when you have Plunders equipped your character wears a little pirate hat for the duration. 🍬

  • @Buttercake said:

    The only change I want is when you have Plunders equipped your character wears a little pirate hat for the duration. 🍬

    I approve

  • Plunders shouldn't be changed, it isn't the cause of the issue. Keys should be changed. Like, the item itself should be a Key Ring. Has no use itself and requires add-ons to be useful. The key itself should be an ultra rare add-on for the Key Ring. That is my take on it.

  • I actually couldn't care less about keys. All I ask for is a ranger medkit and instead 9/10 times I get a green toolbox...

  • @TMCalypso said:

    Plunders shouldn't be changed, it isn't the cause of the issue. Keys should be changed. Like, the item itself should be a Key Ring. Has no use itself and requires add-ons to be useful. The key itself should be an ultra rare add-on for the Key Ring. That is my take on it.

    Fair

  • Okay, plunderers equals mori. That's a new one.

  • @xenofon13 said:

    Okay, plunderers equals mori. That's a new one.

    Not exactly

  • Plunder's isn't the issue, the key itself is the issue.

    Now if Plunder's say guaranteed you find a Dull/Skeleton Key like Pharmacy guarantees you find a Emergency Medkit then yes Plunder's would be the problem in that particular situation.

  • @Flawless_ said:

    I actually couldn't care less about keys. All I ask for is a ranger medkit and instead 9/10 times I get a green toolbox...

    Sounds like you could use a Green Map with no add ons.

  • @onemind said:

    Ok I know this sounds stupid but yesterday I got bored as surivor and started doing item builds and 8 out of the 10 games I got a key (non broken) and im just thinking like surivors hate mori and killers hate key but theres a perk to give a chance of a key. And surivors would be mad if killer could just find a mori. ( thoughts?/ ideas if there was a change)

    Honestly I kind of hate it, because people trolling for items usually aren't doing gens, and I'm also just kind of opposed to the idea of being able to farm I Win items, when Killers can't farm Moris.

    (Though personally I think Moris are more problematic than keys.)

  • OP you’re lucky, I feel like Plunderers hates me these days and gives me green maps or brown tool boxes the majority of times. When I do get a Key, it’s usually in a match that it isn’t needed.