Just imagining any of the little scrawny teenage Legion picking this dude up with one hand is still hilarious to me. Yeah yeah, the entity grants magical strength but can't help me see through corn, I get it.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Them abs tho
π I see no issue here...
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....π I can't even think of what to say....
You see this @GoodBoyKaru ????
Just imagining any of the little scrawny teenage Legion picking this dude up with one hand is still hilarious to me. Yeah yeah, the entity grants magical strength but can't help me see through corn, I get it.
Is that a hook through your shoulder or are you just happy to see me?
Okay everybody try and keep calm
...itβs just Myers without his mask getting a work out in between matches.
I mean...something wrong with his clothes, it's glued to his arm. And luckily it makes me to see his abs and waist clearly.π
π
I do now.
I'm loving it.
BHVR don't change this please.
I gotta change my boxers tho.
(even though i still run completely shirtless the thoughts this skin now gives makes me even happier :3)