I wonder what the killers height where so
Clown 7'4.5
Myers 7'3
Ghostface 6'6
Pyramidhead 7'1
Deathslinger 7'3
Those are some of the heights I think the killers are this my opinion btw.
Clown 7'4.5
Myers 7'3
Ghostface 6'6
Pyramidhead 7'1
Deathslinger 7'3
Those are some of the heights I think the killers are this my opinion btw.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i dont think ghostface is that tall, seems like average height to me
You can see most character models compared here: https://amp.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/b9u72q/the_killers_and_the_survivors_height/
That stuff the entity gives to killers packs some serious growth hormones
Krueger is 1,65 cms since thats his actor height.
Nah Ghostface is at least 5'7 maybe shorter
Lies.
Everyone knows Daddy Myers is 12'.
Challenge me. I dare you!