ASMR vomit

There's just something satisfying about vomiting on survivors...

Someone should make videos of plague vomiting on different survivors.

Comments

  • Right? This is why I loved playing the Plague back in her PTB, it's hilarious to puke on survivors.

    Side note: These threads about having fun as killer are making me want to play killer again.

  • The most satisfying thing is vomiting in a hooked survivors face. Although it is annoying that I am actually supposed to be sick on their feet to infect them. I've never understood that.

  • @JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

    The most satisfying thing is vomiting in a hooked survivors face. Although it is annoying that I am actually supposed to be sick on their feet to infect them. I've never understood that.

    Correction: you can infect a hooked survivor, but literally just one "tick". Move up and down on their entire body, you'll see.

  • I know the perfect person for this one

    @Buttercake

  • @Axe said:

    I know the perfect person for this one

    @Buttercake

    😱 Remember that time Plague vomited all over Hag's beautiful triangle art! Hag hasn't spoken to her since. 😔

  • @Orion said:

    Right? This is why I loved playing the Plague back in her PTB, it's hilarious to puke on survivors.

    Side note: These threads about having fun as killer are making me want to play killer again.

    I had plague in my normal rotation on PS4, but barely started touching her when the latest killer stats came out on PC. I feel like she will be my next P3 killer. I know I whine here and there on the forums when I've had a wee bit too much tequila, but by that time I just need to go to bed LOL.

    I am probably having more fun because my main goal is bloodpoints, and as the plague, I just want to puke on survivors as much as I can during the match 😅.

    If survivors are waiting at the gate, instead of hitting them, I will just puke on them until they leave🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

  • @Hoodied said:

    w..what

    Vomiting on survivors is therapeutic...

  • I used to main her but am thinking about going back to her. I only find it asmr is when it's a perfect aim and the whole stream just fully infects them. Idk why but it does.

  • @1nsignia said:

    I used to main her but am thinking about going back to her. I only find it asmr is when it's a perfect aim and the whole stream just fully infects them. Idk why but it does.

    When you infect all survivors in one vomit stream, thats a feelsgoodman moment