Another what if the entity met
Here's another what if the entity met question.
What if the entity met:
Ben 10
The scarlet king
The sailor scouts
Lord beerus or Zeno
Here's another what if the entity met question.
What if the entity met:
Ben 10
The scarlet king
The sailor scouts
Lord beerus or Zeno
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
*Sadness* I don't know any of these names...
Wait who is the scarlet king? I know who the crimson king is from the dark tower series
hes from the scp foundation.
Ben 10 would get taken, albeit without his fancy watch.
Not sure who the sailor scouts are.
Beerus would probably lose, but its certainly not a fight the entity desires.
Unsure of who Zeno is.
The Scarlet King is very interesting. SCPs nature kinda means he doesn't really have a real defined form or skillset. But he seems to be an eldritch horror similar to the entity, so the battle could go either way.
I am so dissapointed in you
Oh okay thank you
Well, I'm disappointed in you for being disappointed in me! ๐ป
Wait what? Aw man ๐
Beerus is a god of destruction, but will probably lose