Survivor Model mimicking movements of killers and downed survivors

I know the title sounds confusing, but here's the issue:


I was playing Detective Tapp against Hillbilly (i was premade with 1 other survivor) and the game started off normally.

Towards the middle of the game my friend (nea karlsson) got downed and picked up. I was in about a 50m range and suddenly Tapp played the animation like he would be picked up, even though i wasn't even the downed survivor.

Then later i tried to run away from the hillbilly and he vaulted a window, and suddenly tapp decided to play a vaulting animation out in the open. the last thing that also happened was, when someone was being hooked, tapp moved like he was the one being hooked,

i made sure to take screenshots of course:

DBD_Bug 3.jpg


this displays when my friend got hooked for the first time

DBD_Bug 4.jpg


and that happened when i got healed


I am playing on PC/Steam on the newest patch (29.10.2020)

my perks are shown above, and the killer ran tinkerer 1

Lastly i looked for the Log and i hope it's the right one

DeadByDaylight.log


Tagged: AcknowledgedMod

Comments

  • That's the right log file, thank you for being so thorough in your report!

  • @Mandy said:

    That's the right log file, thank you for being so thorough in your report!

    i am glad i could help! :)

  • @Mandy said:

    That's the right log file, thank you for being so thorough in your report!

    I had yet another one of those bugs concerning animations.

    This time it was with mending deep wounds. It looked like one was being mended telepathically.


    DBD_Bug 5.png


    I finally remembered to screenshot the endscreen/perks aswell:

    DBD_Bug 6.png


    And of course, the Log:

    DeadByDaylight.log

    sadly the game was so long after i died, that i didn't wait for the killer's perks.

  • I hope it is getting fixed. On the other hand I have to admit that I like these kind of strange bugs. ๐Ÿ˜

  • this has happened to me in 5 or 6 games now.... every time i try to use dead hard my character does the animation as if i'm being picked up by the killer. i literally can't use it

  • @The_Goulashking said:

    I hope it is getting fixed. On the other hand I have to admit that I like these kind of strange bugs. ๐Ÿ˜

    Same, it is pretty fun to look at, but a nightmare if it gets you wounded, downed or even killed.

  • I had this same type of bug happen in a match in the Swamp against the Trapper.