Yeah, using PotD will cause this weird loud dragging noise. Pressing M2 again gets rid of it but you still sandbag yourself by doing it because you lose distance by cancelling your Power.
Yeah I've had this in both matches that I've played as Pyramid head. So annoying as it really sounds like nails on a chalkboard lol. It's tolerable when only heard using his power but having it become a constant annoyance honestly makes me not want to play Pyramid head.
New Bubba still has his sound bug (if you get stunned while Chainsaw Dashing, the saw revving will continue until you use your power again).
But yeah, PH's version is equally annoying. That scraping is REALLY loud and was very irritating to be stuck with before I realized that tapping the power button will end the bug (as SupriseSurprise said). Well, end the bug until it happens again.
I'm on Xbox One, but I wouldn't be surprised if these audio bugs were present on all platforms.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yup happens to me as well
Yeah, using PotD will cause this weird loud dragging noise. Pressing M2 again gets rid of it but you still sandbag yourself by doing it because you lose distance by cancelling your Power.
Platform: PS4
Yeah I've had this in both matches that I've played as Pyramid head. So annoying as it really sounds like nails on a chalkboard lol. It's tolerable when only heard using his power but having it become a constant annoyance honestly makes me not want to play Pyramid head.
New Bubba still has his sound bug (if you get stunned while Chainsaw Dashing, the saw revving will continue until you use your power again).
But yeah, PH's version is equally annoying. That scraping is REALLY loud and was very irritating to be stuck with before I realized that tapping the power button will end the bug (as SupriseSurprise said). Well, end the bug until it happens again.
I'm on Xbox One, but I wouldn't be surprised if these audio bugs were present on all platforms.
Can someone grab me a video of this please?
PH walking animation is also bugged, he usually has two walking animation, but now it bugged where he only uses one walking animation.