If Event hooks ever come back please make sabo auras different
That way I know if I'm going to be able to get a save and buy my team some times or stand there impotentally like a dumbass before the killer hooks the dude and I throw the game.
That way I know if I'm going to be able to get a save and buy my team some times or stand there impotentally like a dumbass before the killer hooks the dude and I throw the game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
ooh, this I can get behind even though I tend to like using the mori I brought only when people start sabotaging hooks, because accessibility is key for things like this.
Still don't agree with the current sabo mechanics tho...
After a killer hooks a survivor once on an event hook, it should become breakable. Breakdown should work as intended on event hooks. https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/201993/event-hooks/p1?new=1