Does the new hotfix get rid of fps issues on ps4?
Didn't mention it in the patch notes, if not I doubt they'll be able to fix it before the "event" ends.
Tagged:
Mod
Didn't mention it in the patch notes, if not I doubt they'll be able to fix it before the "event" ends.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you go to the PS4 specific patch notes, it lists at the very bottom - "Tentatively fixed an issue causing framerate drops intermittently" So, kinda. It seems like a tough issue to fix, for some reason. I haven't played yet, so I'm not sure how good this fix is.
Yes they did. I just played a match and its sooooooo much better. The relief.
you have no idea how happy I am to hear that! Thanks for the information.
Checking it out later this evening.
Really hope it' fixed. 🤞
Thank the lord
Trust me, it might not be a full fix, but they took a step in the right direction. Thank you bhvr. I'm actually enjoy playing again.