I didn't see anything about it on patch notes. Ditched once again?
It's at the bottom.
"Tentatively fixed issue."
@Tactless_Ninja said:It's at the bottom."Tentatively fixed issue."
@Tactless_Ninja said:
My mistake, i didn't see the ps4 section.
I'll close this thread, please if you have feedback on the FPS issues use the Feedback sub forum so we can check on how the fix went
Thank you.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's at the bottom.
"Tentatively fixed issue."
My mistake, i didn't see the ps4 section.
I'll close this thread, please if you have feedback on the FPS issues use the Feedback sub forum so we can check on how the fix went
Thank you.