the spirits power .....
20 second cool down is a joke .... im sorry but her power makes her the weakest by far. and dont come giving me the crap of "mind games" in a chase she can barely catch up. great job on making the weakest killer their is by far minus freddy. probably only good thing about her is her perks ....
Comments
sadly most of us was saying this in the PTB feedback area. alas we was told they didn't need/want feedback on the killers power as that was pretty much a done deal. I am a survivor main and she needed the ability to see auras while phase walking in the PTB. seeing blood while in phase walk should have been part of her base kit. she should be able to enter her phase walk while moving around. most important of all she has a power meter she should be able to use her power at any time if there is sufficient power in the meter to do as the killer desires. not have to wait for it to fill completely to use her power again. these are the very things i a Survivor main wanted to see happen to the new killer in the PTB testing but nope these changes would have made her viable in all ranks and put her right between billy and the huntress in power.
well. they should revise that opinion. for being so ignorant to it. sorry but that makes them morons ....
The Clown is actually a good killer. Better than most. He's unpopular because of how unimaginative he is and because you may as well just play Huntress if you want to throw things.
oh, incidentally; I've just been playing as survivor and have had two Spirits disconnect in consecutive games after being looped to high heaven...
Food for thought...
cant say im surprised with 110 movement speed lol. plus her power without addons having to cooldown for 20 seconds. i wont even subject myself to the frustration thats to come with using such a slow none viable killer. its sad really she could be better not just looking as good as they designed her. what use is that if they dont give her buffs to be viable ....
I really struggle with her power during a chase, but she's fantastic for moving around the map.
what did he mean by this?
As a survivor it is super challenging if she's played this way. Chases end quickly so stealth is key and personally I love it. I'm more of a stealth player though...
Its hard to say, but I spent a lot more time with her today than I did on the PTB, at Rank 3, and after a few hours I am starting to see her potential. After a while hearing where survivors are during phasing is starting to get easier, and with the right add ons (But you could argue most killers need some add-ons to be viable anyway.) You can defintley use her power in chases effectivley. This might change as survivors get better at juking her, but right now small pallet loops, any corridor structure. (Seriously, she makes the pale rose a dream rather than a nightmare.) All places where she can pretty much garuntee a hit and to end a chase. The cooldown isnt as big a deal as it only takes 20 seconds if you use it all, and you only need 2 or 3 seconds to close distance in a chase.
Only thing is the activation speed should be a little quicker, as the charge speed add ons are almost necessary to use her in chases.
I’ve played 3 matches as her and 3 against her. Victories all around. 3+ sacrifices as her each time, 3 escapes and no deaths.
Try to play 10 games with her at ranks 5 & lower then you can make your opinion.
Don't mind me, I'm still chuckling at the survivors that keep running into my arms thinking I'm a husk
As a Nurse Main, this is second nature to me. Moreso because I play on PS4 and Nurse on PS4 is far more about predictions of where Survivors will be, and not where they are as you have to compensate for FPS drops, more limited control, and possible lag.
This is just from a few matches I played as her at Rank 6.
Her mind game potential is massive at Pallets, but highly limited because of the cooldown on her power. You kind of have to pick and choose. Either try to get the sneak attack hit with her power, or Pallet mind game with it. Not both. Which is highly limiting her strength as a Killer because you kind of need both... at least in my opinion.
I have played her on rank one and so far I am enjoying her. I have played between maybe 8-12 matches with her yesterday and about 15ish matches on ptb I think she can be really good with the right player using her.
I was able to 3k-4k most matches yesterday with her with not too much trouble my only advice is not to use the full duration of her spirit form every time sometimes just the boost in distance in the chase is enough to confirm a hit.
I find at pallets the less time in the spirit form the better its less time to react and survivors make more mistakes even by just seeing the husk freak out I have survivors literally crawl over to me.
(also just something I noticed I tried unrelenting on her and I noticed in hatch stand offs if you miss a swing and they try jump she recovers quick enough to pull them out idk if that is for every killer but I will try on my mains in the near future!
As I said before (during the ptb) - only 3 full uses of her power without add-ons equal one full solo gen. That is some bullshit imo.
I had few spirits RQ too yesterday after some good amount of looping.