"Least Deserving People of Hatch"
So just got out of a match on Gas Heaven against a Hillbilly while solo queuing with three other console players, who was revving his chainsaw right from the get go. In under half a minute two team mates had been slugged very near me. I go, unhook them, and heal them up before he's back on the three of us and trying to insta down us again, and the entire match proceeds to be us potatoes literally fighting just to survive and him slugging as hard as he can (for Gas Heaven has a lot of dead zone against a high mobility killer). Only two gens got done, and everyone was sacrificed save for one player who managed to be lucky enough to find hatch, and in the post chat he says we were the least deserving people of hatch. Like, I'm sorry, this isn't a SWF with comms, and I'm sure the console players had a very high chance of suffering from frame rate drops.
Discuss: People (killer or survivor) who have such an ego that it bleeds into chat without anyone asking for it
Comments
He found hatch first so I think it was earned.
You haven’t earned 4 kills until you have actually killed all 4 of the survivors.
Edited for clarity.
Honestly I don't think anyone is deserving of hatch considering its a mechanic that gives freebie wins to people who played poorly and lost.
i mean he didn't earn it. Earning hatch is as dumb as earning noed. You failed your objective but get a second chance
I don’t bother slugging anymore. I’m going to just kill and then we’ll see who finds hatch first.
Neither side deserves anything. He’s probably right to say he played well and survivors played badly, but I’d stop there.
People saying they deserve the hatch deserve it the least