why are cats not in the realm?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp_8h-AbQ98
yes I'm cat person I like cats but cat look like they big part most horror movies so I just wondering why I mean we got birds.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
we have spine chill
but wouldn't the cat's chase the crows?
true close thing to cat we got.
also true but think of them being a jumpscare for the each map like midwich map wih the body in the lockers.
Cats are in the realm. Just ask Crazy Catlady Nea! CCN has all sorts of cat themed clothes. I know she would have been a spinster if she was allowed to live long enough in our realm to be elderly. You cant love cats that much and still be attracted to people, lol. ๐
cats <3
Imagine opening a chest, expecting a item and it'd just be a cat.
But for the game, I guess 'cause crows and ravens are commonly seen in horror media as death bringers sort of? And they can fly away, so as visual clue for killers, I'd assume.
been waiting for cat ear beanie for nea funny claudette got cat lady skin on Mobile ver of the game.
I love the chest idea.
they wouldn't need to be a visual clue just nice little jump scare for the player.
visual clue if they were in the game have to be perk or something for the killers
OMG! How did they get it soooooo wrong! Why would they think Claudette was the CCL? ๐ฑ
not sure.
they do sound a like in video what you think of the last clip?