Cross-Progression Between PC and Consoles

Is there an estimated date or something that indicates that there will be Cross-Progression with the xbox soon?

I will buy an Xbox Series X and DBD is one of my favorite games on Steam and I don't want to lose my progress and my skins playing on the console.

Comments

  • It is very possible that PS4 and Xbox will never be part of their cross-progression system. Whenever cross-progression comes up, they say it's something they'd like to do. So, there's no estimated date, not even a "soon." It's a wishlist item.

  • I don't think it's going to happen for consoles. I'd love it if it did, but I don't expect it to happen.

  • Sadly I don't think its gonna happen. I've waited for it for ages since upgrading my pc but pretty much gave up waiting and just carried on my old account I have on steam