the mindset of some killers need to change really.
Survivors are not allowed to use DS, unbreakable, OoO etc
but I AM allowed to use insta downs, moris, every single strong perk possible and the reasoning is "im the power role"
so you tell me.. ME who has to deal with
-potatoe teammates
-Dedicated servers, hitboxes, bloodlust
-unsafe pallets in every corner, dead ends
-insta downs, moris, strong killer perks
even tho i need to deal with more things then you can imagine its a ######### move when i bring strong perks?
BUT "survivor playing is so easy LMAO TROLOLOL"
yeah its very easy especially when you get dedi hits in every corner. go play soloQ with potatoes and lets meet again.
you dont want people to complain about your noed and mori then you also shouldnt complain about some solo survivors bring some perks to survive longer because they dont wanna get tunneled at the beginning of the match.
Comments
Yes, this is actually true. BHVR gave out stats on this one, let me go see if I find them.
Please bear in mind stats released by BHVR will be either:
There are copious factors to take into account with recent stats released, and older stats are, well, old.
They literally only need to look at time played for this one mate. No bias in pure hours played.
Hence the "outdated" part; if you can find recent stats about this then please, show me; I've been trying my best to keep up to date with everything BHVR say to their community for the better part of 3 years so I'm sure I've missed something.
Who was the killer if you don't mind me asking? I was playing Ghostface on Coldwind at Rank 1 and was up against someone who escaped with a key when I hadn't seen them all game and was destroying their teammates in chase, They claimed in end game chat that they did all 3 generators and found the key in a chest when I said "Keys are fair and balanced" sarcastically.
Swf cheating obviously...