I just got hit thru the pallet?!
I literally just got hit thru the pallet what the heck is this?! Anyone else experienced this?
I literally just got hit thru the pallet what the heck is this?! Anyone else experienced this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is a common bug with most killers which is really a killer buff for myers, I hate it when it happens when i play killer so I give the survivors a chance
No... I literally mean I was on a side of the pallet and the killer was on the other side. The pallet went down before he hit me. He got stunned and I stil got hit.
From what I know that has to do with ping. Dedicated servers could solve that. Happens to me a lot too on a daily base
That's anything but working as intended.
The pallet down in time and still getting hit through has been happening. It feels kind of bs but whatever. Lots of things feel this way. This is just more obvious. Phantom hits piss me off way more.
I have 500 hours in this game so I know very well when I'm gonna get a hit at the pallet and that shouldn't have been the case. And nor have I had lag. My internet is just fine and the ping to the killer was pretty damn good. Haven't had lag at any time during the match.
Lag is always there, even if you can't see it. Random lag spikes also happen from time to time. Both are unavoidable, no matter how good your connection is.