A perfectly balanced perk idea

When the trial starts instantly kill 2 survivors and force 2 other survivors escape. This perk cannot be used more than once per 2 trials.

I think this perk will become perfectly balanced - it will have the exact 50% winrate and pickrate, unless people wouldn't like to use this perfectly balanced perk for some reason, but I highly doubt it.

Comments

  • I can already hear the dev stream response now:


    "Statistics show that players who run this perk have a perfect balance between kills and escapes, so we see no need to make any changes to this perk."

  • @BugsGalore said:

    I can already hear the dev stream response now:

    "Statistics show that players who run this perk have a perfect balance between kills and escapes, so we see no need to make any changes to this perk."

    Yeah, who cares about fun, numbers only matter. I guess killers rioting by DCing against OoO will not work like it worked with Legion, since the amount of killers isn't enough to do that.

  • @Justalittlepeeck said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1709190#Comment_1709190

    Yeah, who cares about fun, numbers only matter. I guess killers rioting by DCing against OoO will not work like it worked with Legion, since the amount of killers isn't enough to do that.

    I still can't believe what they said about object. It's the king of "######### you" perks.

  • Perfectly Balanced, as all things should be

    *snaps finger*

  • I mean, you can't argue with the stats

    It is in every way perfectly balanced

  • @BugsGalore said:

    I can already hear the dev stream response now:

    "Statistics show that players who run this perk have a perfect balance between kills and escapes, so we see no need to make any changes to this perk."

    Their "personal gut feelings" will probably override that.