Devs said possibility for legion add on rework, hers my ideas for changes

aS a rAnK 1 kIlLeR... jk I'm just somebody who likes legion and would find it nice to have some add ons changed. While I feel he should have some light changes to his basekit, this is solely going to be an add on discussion since that what they seem to be going in the direction in. Below are some add ons that I feel could be changed. The first paragraph of each category shows my opinion why it is underwhelming and the 2nd explains how I would change it


The increased killer instinct detection: Never-Sleep Pills, Susies mixtape

In my own opinion, these add ons are very lackluster. While I understand their point is to help find other people when using your frenzy, the detection usually hurts you since they are too far for you to go after giving a false hope that you may get them while the base radius is usually in range. Besides, the extra range is not optimal since if they are too far for you to get to anyway, it is better to focus on the person you originally used your frenzy on

The way I would change this add on is to bring back the speed add ons for legion. They were honestly one of the most fun add ons for legion and it saddened me when they got rid of them. More people would use them and it would help diversify legion add ons since more would be viable. They could be nerfed a little from their original state if necessary but just having


Franks Mix Tape

This add on is completely useless. Ever since they changes legion the first time, this add on has no use. Why would somebody ever hit somebody already having deep wound again. And I'm pretty sure with this new franks mix tape, It takes like 4 or 5 hits to down somebody that way. Its very bad.

I would say put it back to the way it was but that still would be bad because you would have to wait for your power to refill which would be about 24 seconds. Instead, the change I would give this is that for every surcivor hit, their deep wound deplete +25%. So the 2nd person would deplete 50%, then 3rd 75% then the final person 100% resulting in a down. This can reward legions who can use his power effectively and punish players for sticking together. The rarity can be changed to ultra rare if its too powerful but there are other killers who have very good purple add ons (Blight alchemist ring, Plauge Vile Emetic, Freddy Swing Chains, etc...).


Fuming Mix Tape

This add on feels underwhelming for an Ultra rare. I understand legion uses his power for distance as well but an add ons like this doesn't see a lot of play due to the effects being limited. Unlike wraith(who it is still a bad add on for), is cloaked significantly longer than legion so he uses it more while legion is barely able to capitalize on it at all.

A change for this could be like the spirit amulet but the opposite. I would give tremendous amount of speed increase but a moderate(or considerably i forgot which one is lower) or slightly decrease the distance of feral frenzy. I would change this into a very rare addon while boosting my other change for franks mix tape to Ultra rare. Many people had fun with the speed add ons for legion and giving this trade off would have unique gameplay for players and legion. The legion would be fast but would have less time to use his power so chaining his hits would be even more important. This can be made more skillful due to the limited distance and having to use it more wisely. Its a nice trade off that I feel may see being used more than the current fuming mix tape.


Cooldown add ons: Cold Dirt, Joeys mixtape, Julies mix tape

For these cooldown add ons, I thing cold dirt is in a good spot but the other 2 are so minimal, that there is barely any difference. Though it needs to be careful on how much you buff them. As much as I liked the old cooldown, it was too powerful and made getting downs extremely easy.

I would buff the cooldowns, but specifically make it so stacking the add ons can not happen. The reason for this is the old cooldowns stacked were too strong but stacking them now doesn't make it very strong and doesn't allow you to use other add ons.(Please keep in mind that the original cooldowns numbers were when legions base cooldown was 3 seconds and now it is 4 seconds). The original Cold Dirt was 0.75 and now it is 0.60. I would buff it to 1.25 seconds. Joeys mixtape originally was 0.5 and now it is 0.4. I would buff this to 0.9 or 1 second. And the old Julies mix tape was 0.35 and now it is 0.20. I would change this to 0.70 or 0.60. With these changes. The cooldown would be effective on their own and make it feel like there is a difference while making sure they do not become too strong.


Stab Wound Study

The numbers for stab wound study are terrible. Even more so since you can stop the timer by running. There is only a 5 second difference with this add on making the deep wound timer last 25 seconds. It is minimal and does not change much

The way I would change this is be brutal and change it to a 10 (or 15 if you're nice but I'm evil) second timer. The reasoning for this is that since when they run, it stops the timer anyway, and the whole reason you can't change the deep wound timer is because snap out of it with the doctor(Imo a way to fix this is just make it so they mend first but thats just my opinion). With that possibly being impossible when you're playing legion its time to make deep wound a real threat. with 10 seconds. You have enough time for when you run away to find a spot and mend yourself. No time to go on generators and do extra interactions, you need to mend right away or you will go down. This makes the add on more threatening as a whole.



These are my suggestions for the add on changes for legion. I would love if you would give your opinion on them and discuss below (though i don't blame you if you didnt read the whole thing since it is long). I do hope this thread is read by the devs ๐Ÿ˜

Edit: The format was killing my head so I spaced it out better

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    +1 very good changes

    thank you

  • I really like these suggestions, but I personally disagree with the Franks Mix Tape suggestion. You can potentially get screwed over by a rank 20 meg that just ran the killer all the way to your generator to get you downed. It would just feel unfair.

  • @BattleCast said:

    I really like these suggestions, but I personally disagree with the Franks Mix Tape suggestion. You can potentially get screwed over by a rank 20 meg that just ran the killer all the way to your generator to get you downed. It would just feel unfair.

    I feel like that scenario would be more of a matchmaking problem but in my opinion that would screw you guys over anyway since everyone would be injured, just now somebody gets downed