Hag trappin' is so calming and satisfying.๐
Does anyone find writing symbol in the dirt with your finger as relaxing as me? It's like having a little Zen garden. You know those sand and rake gardens?
Lisa could just write out symbols all day and daydream about where her next meal may come from...Dwight?...Tapp?...I don't know.....laying her head on one hand as she draws symbols in the sand with the other...
Triangles...
Triangles...
So satisfying...ah Daydrams...meals...maybe she'll take a little nap....
Uh oh! Was that the exit gate??!๐ฑ
Comments
The ending. XD
Another succesfull novel from Buttercake.
Remember when she used to take her sweet time drawing those triangles
She's faster now thanks to the korean SWF vs MCote match.
Hag is the most underestimated killer in the game ๐
I don't think so, because she is rarely played.
I play since 2018, so i'm not a "new player" :)
@Buttercake definitely satisfying! i get a lot of asmr-like feelings when listening to hag gameplay while things are quiet.
the tracing and soft mud sounds are great. it's the little things that get you relaxed at times. x)