No exclusives? How come I don't have Meg's Deathgarden mask?
How come us Console users cant hide that butter-face?
Come on, honest. It's a cool headpiece! ๐ป
How come us Console users cant hide that butter-face?
Come on, honest. It's a cool headpiece! ๐ป
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Exclusively not for you
Can I get it on Switch?
Switch to PC @Buttercake. Cross progression is on.๐
Are you kidding? I can load into PC? Do I have to buy the game again?? What's happening??!!
idk.... maybe you can install it during a free weeked, and then install deathgarden, it should count without buy it
Yes you can! And you keep your progression from switch.
There's no cross progression from switch to PC yet, it's only for stadia and steam.
Ok, so I can stay logged in on multiple systems at some point? I cant believe it. It's a dream come true. Can't wait till all console get added. ๐ป
not for switch yet but ps4 x box are still bad word no matter what.
I read somewhere that cross progression is active on stadia and switch. That's why i was so sure. Apparently is active on stadia atm but they are working on final details for the switch/ps4/xbox.
So it's really really close, don't worry. Sorry for the misinformation!
Same with the new charms, they're hidden behind codes, they're exclusives. The devs simply went back on their word already (As they have with MANY things). Overall, don't think that just because they say something, it's true, unfortunately they're not a reliable source of info on their own game, not only with the announcements, but just with the game as a whole, they don't tell you any numbers, they hide changes, not including them in the patchnotes, they call changes bugfixes when they clearly weren't ones, they call things bugs when they clearly weren't ones, just ... Just take everything from them with a grain of salt.
haha, good one. Wish I could give you a lol, but that button doesn't exist anymore, so have this comment.
Trust me you don't want a meg legion mask. It just makes you look like a douche.
Exclusively because every meg that has ever had one in the history of dbd without question 100% of the time is absolutely maximum douche material.
Wait... did I hear cross-progression? O_O
PC coming soon.
I just don't use Meg. Her face is hideous. Devs can't make hot girls.