Was Plague's Movement Speed Buffed?
Was Plague's movement speed buffed in the latest Patch? Her base movement speed feels faster than 115 like it normally is. I've experianced this on both ends playing as her and against her. Can anyone else confirm this?
Edit: No it isn't her Worship Tablet add-on because it effects her even when she doesn't have Corrupt Purge.
Comments
Have you switched your perk layout lately to monitor or shadownborn?
I usually run Monitor on her so yes. Why?
Just curious, because if you dont use monitor/shadowborn and switch to it, it looks like you move faster because of the increased FOV. But since you were using it before i don't think thats the case then.
She’s probably just bugged.
Again.
It never ends with her. Why I play her less and less now.
It might be the add on. As in, it could be a bug related to it. Giving her a movement speed buff at all times?
Wouldn't be surprised. We've had crazier addon bugs, and it's the plague who is forever getting buggier with every patch.