I love the new chapter but I don't like new Spirit's sounds
I think that new sounds "haaaa" doesn't fit to her character. I just don't like it ![]()
I think that new sounds "haaaa" doesn't fit to her character. I just don't like it ![]()
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did you participate during the PTB and provide this feedback at that time?
PTB doesn't use the final voices of the characters. For instance, Adam's sounds were just Tapp's, and the Spirit had the same stun as the Nurse. The OP is probably referring to a new sound.
They are absolutely horrible,no idea what they were thinking.
She sounds older than she is.
I can't say I don't like it but yeah it doesn't fit to her character.
The 'Haaaaa' kinda reminds me of the villagers in minecraft
I also prefer her old sounds. This one just sounds weird