Devious Emblem

Does this look right for an accurate devious count of bloodpoints? I only got 1800 in the devious emblem and it doesn't seem right.

PS_Messages_20201025_191951.jpg PS_Messages_20201025_191922.jpg


Comments

  • You're asking about Devious, but then showed us the symbol for Devout? Not sure what you're really asking for.

  • don't devious bloddpoints come from the devout emblem?

  • if this bloodpoint allotment is accurate below, I do not see how I could only score 1800 bloodpoints. I agree with the gold emblem but not the bloodpoints. Is this a bug? I was huntress on PS4

    Score Events are in-game events in Dead by Daylight associated with performing and/or completing specific (inter-)actions that reward Players with Bloodpoints . 1 List of Score Events 1.1 Bloodpoints for Survivors 1.1.1 Objectives 1.1.2 Survival 1.1.3 Altruism 1.1.4 Boldness 1.1.5 Special Events 1.2 Bloodpoints for Killers 1.2.1 Brutality 1.2.2 Deviousness 1.2.3 Hunter 1.2.4 Sacrifice 1.2.5 Special Events This Category is only used for Score Events triggered for actions during Special Events: Th


  • The way deviousness points are counted towards the correspondibg archive quest is bugged, if that's what you were asking about.

  • @TripleSteal said:

    The way deviousness points are counted towards the correspondibg archive quest is bugged, if that's what you were asking about.

    no, not the challenge - I'm aware of that issue...I scored only 1800 bloodpoints in that match but that seems too low for a gold emblem in general

  • @coley_219 said:

    @MandyTalk is what TripleSteal said correct? I know the challenge may be bugged but I didn't see posts about the devious emblem not awarding the right amount of bloodpoints. I also saw that you guys already fixed devious points for hatchets.

    You can always check this kind of stuff in Bug reporting section. There are 3 bug reports for this issue on the first page of that subforum right now, with the original one being marked as Acknowledged. https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/199503/deadly-deceit-challenge-bugged

  • My comment died to spam filter after I tried to correct a typo.


    @lewisty said:

    I'm hoping this one's a bug... if not, this is some next level grinding challenge

    Got 8000 Bps in the Deviousness category, but the challenge indicates 608 / 20,000

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/2O8ERFDGXDRU/dbdbug.jpg


    This bug is already acknowledged.


    Or do you mean you got wrong amount of BP in post-game scoring tab? There's no screenshot of it attached, so it would be hard to say anything then.

  • yeah, for some reason that screenshot did not save. but yes, the end screen summaries