DISCUSS - Which Perk/Perks Deserve No Cooldown?
Title: Which Perk or Perks, to you, would still not be OP or maybe not even strong after you remove its cooldown?
RULE: NOT cooldowns of Status Effects, ONLY the cooldown of the Perk itself, like how Dragon's Grip can only be triggered once every 80 seconds. (On Perk level III.)
- I say Surge would be just fine without a cooldown.
- Windows of Opportunity as well.
- I'm not sure about Make Your Choice. I would say it's OP if you could unhook an unlimited amount of times in a trial, but since it's limited to a max. of 8, which can still be denied by unhooking close-by or by not getting hit in the next minute, i'm not sure.
- Play With Your Food easily.
- Maybe Dance With Me?
- Maybe Blood Echo? (Don't use it enough to say yes or no.)
- Maybe I'm All Ears?
- Territorial Imperative might be cool.
P.S. Lol, i got 11,111 posts.
Tagged:
Trusted

Comments
I think surge is main one i know about
I refuse to accept a cooldown on any perk that doesn't inflict Exposed. Make Your Choice only activates from a distances after a hook, so it doesn't need a cooldown. Blood Echo has a cooldown already. Pretty sure Dance With Me and Windows of Opportunity has one too. Surge doesn't need one because 8% isn't a big enough regression to warrant a cooldown.
Blood Favor.
lets be honest, the perk doesnt need to be a Hex, have a limited range, a short duration AND a cooldown.
Either remove the Hex part or remove the cooldown. It doesn’t need both. The devs were too cautious with this perk.
Trail of Torment would be freaking sweet with no cooldown.
Perks that don't need cooldown you say? I have a few ideas!
Windows of Opportunity // Zanshin Tactics
Surge
Visionary
Blood Echo
Hex: Blood Favor
Also I think that some perks need cooldown, but it should be reduced.
Dance With Me
Diversion // Premonition
Thrilling Tremors
My opinions:
Other cooldown perks not initially mentioned:
I agree on WoO and Zanshin.
The cool downs are totally unnecessary.
I used to think surge but in the patch notes they said it affects already regressing gens didn't they? So maybe not
Yeah I always thought it was weird as A Hex it's like if Bamboozle was a hex in my eyes