I am not receiving my daily login rewards

Hello.

This is my first time here and I have no idea how things work here. Got sent here from discord.

Anyhow, I am not receiving my daily login rewards on PC.

I tried to restart the game and my laptop but I am still not receiving anything.

Anyone having the same issue?

Tagged: ModPending

Comments

  • @huntresswithnoed said:

    Hello.

    This is my first time here and I have no idea how things work here. Got sent here from discord.

    Anyhow, I am not receiving my daily login rewards on PC.

    I tried to restart the game and my laptop but I am still not receiving anything.

    Anyone having the same issue?

    Same for me on ps4 I've logged in multiple times closed the game and reopened it and nothing for these two days its been going

  • Same here. Received nothing yet.

  • Same for me as well.

  • I haven't been getting any of the daily rewards. Tried everything.

    I play on Windows Store

  • Nice to see things are working as intended, BHVR.

  • Same here I also play on Microsoft Store, is it cause I have the game through Game Pass?

  • Can you please double check that you're logging in AFTER 11am EST please

  • Yes, in fact I wake up after 12-1 pm CST lol which is one hour later and I usually play at night, yesterday I logged in earlier but kept logging in and out until I got the daily quest, but not daily login reward. Just logged in right now, no daily reward and today is the big one :(

    EDIT: I didn't get the popup but apparently I did receive the reward today, now I'm not sure if I got it the other days cause I never got the pop up but the reward was smaller.