The Problem With Michael's Perks
The problem that I see is that 2 of his perks basically contradict each other without his tombstone add ons. The perks that I'm referring too are Save the Best for Last, and Dying Light.
Dying Light: Your Obsession's altruistic action speed is increased by 38/44/50 %. Once the Obsession is KILLED or SACRIFICED, every other Survivor gets a penalty of 19/22/25 % to repair, healing and sabotage speed.
Save the Best for Last: Earn a Token for each successful hit that is NOT dealt to the Obsession.
If you are unable to see the problem I will clarify it here. One of the perks requires you to HIT and KILL the obsession. The other perk requires you to NOT HIT the obsession. If you are trying to get the Adept Shape achievement you will basically be using only 2 perks if you aren't using either of the tombstone add ons. I feel like one of these needs to be changed.
Comments
Actually... I completely agree. However, if one didn't lose tokens after the obsession was sacrificed or killed, then it would make more sense. But in essence MM's perks are based around obsession, so it makes sense that some of them might counteract each other. However I don't think their unique perks should counteract each other that way.
StBfL: Attacking your Obsession will make you lose 4/3/2 Tokens. You can no longer gain Tokens if your Obsession is sacrificed or killed. <--- That should have added: ,however you won't lose any gained tokens, if the obsession is no longer alive.
With that change it would be more conducive with Dying light.
I'm pretty sure the devs made it this way on purpose.
Not a problem.
Stop crying.
Good day.
They don't with his rarest addons. Killing does not take away speed bonus.
Play with your food is back up plan
Just because they make it that way on purpose doesn't mean that there isn't a problem.
Currently the entire game is made that way on purpose, and yet it has tons of problems and issues.
Technically, according to the description they should be. Because there is nothing the text that says otherwise.
Yeah but if you kill the obsession early then Save the Best for Last becomes useless unless they are swarming the hook allowing you to hit them before the sacrifice is complete. remember that StBfL requires you to NOT hit the obsession because you lose tokens if you do. But Dying Light requires you to hit the obsession. So unless you slug the obsession on their last hook, or can manage to get hits in on the others before the sacrifice is complete, StBfL is pretty much useless.
Yeah, I remember the game where I got Adept Myers. My strategy was to initially try stealth but that failed horribly. What you're gonna want to do is rush them. There's nothing to discuss, you have a knife, they don't, get crazy on them.