Well it's official, I am a tryhard Leatherface
Long story short, Autohaven Wreckers Blood Lodge , me as LF I get a 4K.
IMMEDIATELY get a message calling me a tryhard, I didn't camp BTW
Some people in this community are precious.
Long story short, Autohaven Wreckers Blood Lodge , me as LF I get a 4K.
IMMEDIATELY get a message calling me a tryhard, I didn't camp BTW
Some people in this community are precious.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same here, except I didn't get to kill them because they dc'd XD
I love it it's great.
Welcome to the club, brother.

Wow , how did I know it's gonna be some killer player bragging about killing all 4 survivors and one of them calling him names...
Congrats, you're not the first or the 100th, your story is old.
Lol I am curious if the anger comes from the embarrassment of losing to Leatherface
I don´t know, but that guy has serious problems. I can´t imagine how he would face a problem in the real world.
I didn't even notice that lol.
I equipped Lightborn AND Franklins out of fear of a last second switch