What am I suposed to do while slugged in the floor and the killer slugging for the 4k???

Just had a last game of the day with my second and we got into a match in lery's against an oni who slugged me for the 4k without even knowing where the last guy was. I went to pee and feed my dog in the meantime and not even half of my bar was off.

In normal circumstances I would DC but I guess punishing players for not waiting 10 minutes without being able to do anything is very healthy for the game.

The best part was when we later arrived the stream of the killer, who only made fun of our english grammar and got so salty against us when we just asked why slugging for so much time was even fun for him, ending on banning us and his chat calling us toxic survivors and that I should have just not got down (?????)

Edit: is funny how you can report survivors if they hide so much that you cant find them when not repairing, but you cant report killers for making you waste 10 minutes unable to do anything because they dont want you to die too soon.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @Rubix said:

    You have two options...

    Heal yourself then hide

    Hide then heal yourself

    You then have other perk options...

    Unbreakable

    Soul Guard

    No Mither

    4 minutes for you to bleed out isn't 10 minutes

    To visit toilet and feed dog or to even think about DCing shows you don't want to play that or this game, I can only think you aren't thinking much of other players experiences and being a team player as a survivor.

    Games have ups and down please learn that, DCing/AFKing isn't fun for others.

    Sure I'll depend on 2 perks every single match for just a probable situation.

    And no, thinking about DCing is not denying to play the game, it is wanting to play the game. What are you talking about? Whan can I play on the floor and no one coming for me?

  • @Angelicus23 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1706282#Comment_1706282

    Read again my post and comments. 4 gens left to be done.

    Ok, so theres 2 of you left, he slugs one and then goes for the last. Id say thats still fine. If he got two of you with one gen done then he did well. He just wants to win and thats fine.

  • I like to go make a coffee or finish off a tiny little bit of studying if I know what I still need doing. There's no point being tabbed in the game, even if the last survivor does come and pick you up, it's impossible to win unless the killer has a stroke or something.

  • There is no difference between a killer who slugs for the 4k and a survivor who waits for their last teammate to die so they get hatch. Both of these things are essentially the same thing just done on different sides of the match.

1 2 ›