People - Do NOT use the edit button - it's bugged!

Hey everyone..

Earlier today I found out that several of my posts had apparently been flagged as spam by me after it had been editted, thus resulting in the moderators deleting it assuming I wanted it deleted, which wasn't the case as I had not flagged any of them as spam, I had only editted a few typos and the submitted the post.

@Peanits confirmed this with me, as who could see my posts being flagged by me as spam, where the posts in question had not been flagged by me as spam, but merely editted.

So people, using the edit button feature is at your own risk, it will quite likely result in the above, flagging your post as spam and will be deleted. Peanits have informed the forum devs about the issue, hopefully they will fix it fast - SoonTM.

Perhaps, it should be stickied or at least kept active so as many people are informed of this bug, or better yet an official post about it? @not_Queen - @Patricia ?

Comments