Is Gunslinger bugged?

I remember when he was released, you could move really far; left or right when shot to wedge yourself between objects to try and break his chain. Now it seems you can barely move at all, side to side? It's like you get insta-pulled to him and the movement is like barely registered? Was it changed and I just didn't notice or is a bug but not enough people play Gunslinger for it to be noticed? @Almo

Comments

  • @AVoiceOfReason said:

    I remember when he was released, you could move really far; left or right when shot to wedge yourself between objects to try and break his chain. Now it seems you can barely move at all, side to side? It's like you get insta-pulled to him and the movement is like barely registered? Was it changed and I just didn't notice or is a bug but not enough people play Gunslinger for it to be noticed? @Almo

    Yes, he is bugged, @MeltingPenguins opened up a thread about it.

    I hope they look into it.

  • @MusicNerd_TC said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/200919/is-gunslinger-bugged

    Yes, he is bugged, @MeltingPenguins opened up a thread about it.

    I hope they look into it.

    Thank you so much for answering it. I was like, dude. There is nothing you can do once shot? I don't think they would do such a massive buff without anyway to struggle against it. I'll check it out and add to it and thanks again!

  • @AVoiceOfReason said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1705750#Comment_1705750

    Thank you so much for answering it. I was like, dude. There is nothing you can do once shot? I don't think they would do such a massive buff without anyway to struggle against it. I'll check it out and add to it and thanks again!

    You're welcome. Also, welcome back to the forums, great to have you back :D.

  • I accidentally ate a 400mg edible, I thought for a minute the Gunslinger from Dark Tower was in the game and started celebrating. I fell down the stairs because of this post, and I'm proud.

  • @MusicNerd_TC said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1705751#Comment_1705751

    You're welcome. Also, welcome back to the forums, great to have you back :D.

    @MusicNerd_TC I took a break from it for about a month. Just constant negativity started to wear me down. I pop in and out now when there's a good thread without a ton of complains and sometimes reply. Mainly, I'm spending time with my son so haven't had much free time. Had 14 games today and 8 of them were Gunslingers. Once shot, I couldn't seem to do anything. Drove me nuts lol. And thanks! Good to see you also! I've read a few of the recent threads and since I have nothing really to add to what others' have said, I just chose to stay out of them for now.

    I have noticed a surge of bugs but nothing too game-breaking except the one where my dude spawned already hooked lol. That one is staying in my library forever lol. Well, hopefully things so back to normal soon. I was hoping for the SH Collection to go down in price to maybe 1000 Cells for the Nurse outfit but it's still 1480 and I just can't bring myself to spend THAT much money. It's even worse that you have to put down $20.80 THEN spend the $15 on it. I just can't justify the cost even though it looks fantastic. Maybe one day!

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    I accidentally ate a 400mg edible, I thought for a minute the Gunslinger from Dark Tower was in the game and started celebrating. I fell down the stairs because of this post, and I'm proud.

    Not all heroes wear capes.

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    I accidentally ate a 400mg edible, I thought for a minute the Gunslinger from Dark Tower was in the game and started celebrating. I fell down the stairs because of this post, and I'm proud.

    @SCP_FOR_DBD I always call him Gunslinger lol. I never say the correct name. It's just something that when I see an old western cowboy with a gun, I just don't think, "Oh, DEATHslinger!" lol Irony of a name, since he puts you in BT state XD

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    I accidentally ate a 400mg edible, I thought for a minute the Gunslinger from Dark Tower was in the game and started celebrating. I fell down the stairs because of this post, and I'm proud.

    @SCP_FOR_DBD I always call him Gunslinger lol. I never say the correct name. It's just something that when I see an old western cowboy with a gun, I just don't think, "Oh, DEATHslinger!" lol Irony of a name, since he puts you in BT state XD

  • @MusicNerd_TC said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/200919/is-gunslinger-bugged

    Yes, he is bugged, @MeltingPenguins opened up a thread about it.

    I hope they look into it.

    Knew it,i was so confused that you can't move to the sides at all when he shot you

  • Deathslinger is always bugged when he hears Clown and Adam at night in the circus caravan. 😱