Can we please fix plague

I literally got a 3k, 1 survivor got away.

Entity displeased.


Ummm what???

Getting a 3k results in a loss?

Comments

  • If you're referring to her and the emblem system, it's well known she does poorly. But unless they redo the emblem system, you can't do much about it.

  • @dollidahlia said:

    I literally got a 3k, 1 survivor got away.

    Entity displeased.

    Ummm what???

    Getting a 3k results in a loss?

    plag*

  • I thought you were going to mention how awful she is since dedicated servers.. you have to sit there and charge up half your bar before you can use your power.. she is beyond weak and a complete hassle to play

  • @dollidahlia said:

    I literally got a 3k, 1 survivor got away.

    Entity displeased.

    Ummm what???

    Getting a 3k results in a loss?

    Hay that's not too bad Otz has manged to 4k with her and still depip on stream!

  • The best way to help Plague is to help her see her body in a healthy way so she will stop purging. If we all work together we may help her through this dark time. 💞

  • I've p3'd my legion and my nurse, I have the urge to p3 plague.....

  • @dollidahlia said:

    I literally got a 3k, 1 survivor got away.

    Entity displeased.

    Ummm what???

    Getting a 3k results in a loss?

    Unless you’re going to share a screen shot of your emblems, there’s not a lot of help the community can provide.

  • @Hopesfall said:

    I thought you were going to mention how awful she is since dedicated servers.. you have to sit there and charge up half your bar before you can use your power.. she is beyond weak and a complete hassle to play

    Yeah I loved her before dedicated servers. Now she’s just too much hard work.

  • Her corrupt purge is so weird now. I hit survivors with it a couple times today and they didn’t take damage.

  • Not only does she plague the survivors, but your score aswell.

  • It would please us if Plague got to be somewhere not as unpopular and badly played.

  • Is playing plague the secret to depipping? I know my next purchase then.