Games that load in with 3 or fewer players

They really really need a remake system in this game. It's incredibly stupid to force survivors to play out a 3v1 game. It's never any fun and very rarely ends up being a close/good game. Just disband the game, let everyone keep their addons/offerings, and give everyone some bp for the time wasted. There is no reason why a 3v1 should play out. Almost every time I'm going to just d/c anyway.

Comments

  • If the game starts out as a 3v1, there is one less generator to repair, meaning survivors only need to repair 4 generators to power the Exit Gates, but with one less person.

    If there are less players, the killer MIGHT spare you because of the person that DC'd or did not load in.

    I have only ever seen one time where a game started 1v1.

  • @CoolAKn said:
    If the game starts out as a 3v1, there is one less generator to repair, meaning survivors only need to repair 4 generators to power the Exit Gates, but with one less person.

    If there are less players, the killer MIGHT spare you because of the person that DC'd or did not load in.

    I have only ever seen one time where a game started 1v1.

    As a killer I always just let the survivors farm and escape. But in the games I play as survivor the killer normally plays like his entire family's lives are on the line if he doesn't win as fast as possible. Had a nurse hard camp in a 2v1 before. There are 4 generators instead of 5 but having 3 people is such a massive disadvantage that it rarely ever matters. There hasn't been a single game as killer that I have not/would not have won in a game that started 3v1 (if I didn't let them escape)

  • @CoolAKn said:
    If the game starts out as a 3v1, there is one less generator to repair, meaning survivors only need to repair 4 generators to power the Exit Gates, but with one less person.

    If there are less players, the killer MIGHT spare you because of the person that DC'd or did not load in.

    I have only ever seen one time where a game started 1v1.

    It's still far from balanced! The game is 4v1 for a reason, one less generator does not equate one generator in balance terms. Objectives-wise yes, but only objectives-wise, because there is still one less survivor to deal with, that means more pressure on those 3 players, and it's even worse if there are few players. Furthermore, people that quit during the match but where an equivalent of generators have been fixed is even worse.

    I agree, I don't think the match should play out if it loads with less survivors, and they should be returned to the lobby to find more players. They should keep their of offerings and anything they brought into the match.

    I think in matches where players quit before an equal amount of generators have been fixed it should immediately reduce the amount of the generators needed.

  • i just try to to hook everyone twice
    if.i dont feel like farming ill just dc
    3vs1 is unfun for both killer and surv imho

  • @Elegant & @cetruzzo - It doens't really what you do in relation to that, because not every killer player will do as you do, furthermore, the gameplay experience will differ greatly where it would be a lot better to not be forced to play it with balanced skewed even further. It would be a lot better to not be forced play it.

    Consider that there are many who play killers ruthlessly irregardless of how many players are in, some play extremely competitively and plays to win and will use every bit of advantage presented to them.

    Furthermore, the game is balanced around being 4v1, not 3v1, 2v1 or 1v1, anything less than 4v1 is going to be even more unbalanced, where they neeed to be able to reliably balance the game. They can balance after how people play, because we all play so differently. They can only balance after known static facts.