Playerbase on PS4?
Relatively new to the game. Playing in Ireland and on PS4. Matchmaking in the evenings can take 3-5 minutes to find a game.
Absolutely loving this game and I'm completely hooked
but I'm worried this is indicative of a dwindling playerbase on consoles. Anyone else noticing this? Have I just taken up a dying game?
Absolutely loving this game and I'm completely hooked
Comments
It's probably your region. My lobby always gets filled within seconds
It wasn't free due to you being required to pay for a PS+ membership. On PlayStation if it says free for PS+ members, it's not really free.
Hello!
I will be happy to clarify some things for you
The PS4 player base is still growing! However, we have an issue with longer lobby times under R15 right now which mainly affects new players. Our data Analysts and Designers are looking at cases to try to understand what can cause the issue.
If you agree, we can look into your case, I will DM you some information.
There was some problem with servers few days ago.
It's normally pretty active, maybe not for high rank survivors (not enough high rank killers) but for killers it's the other way around. In a minute I can get my lobby filled 3-4 times if no server is down
getting past rank 14 should solve it
exactly. You don't depip until rank 15 so all anyone has to do is play for a few days and they hit rank 15. So any new player is going to be pressed to find lobbies depending on the region/time they play. I think once you hit rank 15 you should't be able to depip past it. But, you should still be able to depip until you get there.
Are you allowed to post/show stats about the player base of DbD on ps4 and xbox? For PC we know cause of steam. Just very interesed in getting some numbers about the dbd playerbase.
The game is not dying but the queue times and the matchmaking are just BROKEN, take a look on my other post "Pretty Good Job at the Matchmaking". If u are taking JUST 5 minutes to start a match u should be thankful because i usually waste more than 30-40 mins just trying to fill a single lobby.