People on this forum
They find any reason to complain and misconstrue your words. I say devs deserve SOME credit over things that they did positive and then im personally attacked with being called a white knight and even though I bring up the good and bad, people ignore every thing and bring up the bad. I say it's unfair that low rank killers get red rank survivors and instantly people come in defending it and saying well ranks dont matter. Some people Smurf. Oh you can get red rank quick and suck. Yet on this forum WHY IS EVERYONE TURNING WORDS AGAINST EVERY ONE?! Its so annoying that I cant post something without back lash even when its something supposedly positive
Comments
Lmfao, this is entertaining.
it is
Damn his comment was deleted and good thing I aint trying to be banned for schooling a guy like him. @MandyTalk thanks for deleting that, I dont know if it was you but if it was one of the others can you thank them for me
Dude he cried about the good spirit change