MMR tied to Devotion Level?
I have two accounts on PlayStation. Both are at the same rank. Only difference is that my account with a higher devotion level seems to get the sweatiest of sweatfest Fuckery of all time in comparison. Coincidence?
I have two accounts on PlayStation. Both are at the same rank. Only difference is that my account with a higher devotion level seems to get the sweatiest of sweatfest Fuckery of all time in comparison. Coincidence?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, mmr is inactive
They said it was active in the background ?
It's not tied to devotion regardless. I believe it was Penits who said that everyone has a threshold where they can't get any better and that they won't assume just because they have played a long time that they will always be great players.
So regardless if it is active or not Devotion isn't calculated and will never be. 👻