Literally Disgusted.
I'm literally disgusted. I had faith in you behaviour and you smashed that faith. No worries pc is ok tho no need to care about console even tho i DUMP cash into your pocket. Where does all the money go?? Cause the health of the game is #########. Pay a team to focus on that and if you already do FIRE THEM
Comments
What were you expecting? First the problems with ps4 stability, then the "sale" on the new cosmetics and not refunding people their original shards/cells spent.
If recent video evidence is anything to go by, low-end PC users have it just as bad, if not worse, than console players. So no, PC is not fine.
Nah, consoles are worse, since you have to play on a controller, and aim dressing ######### you up more than on PC. Even if you have lower FPS on a potato computer.
All aim dressing does is make you hit the first thing in your attack cone
Exactly, when I try and hit a survivor, aim dressing or aim assist makes me hit a wall instead, or it cuts my lunge short.
Im on xbox and having very few problems. Update Didnt hurt me at all
I don't notice any difference between M&K and Controller, not with the aim dressing. Precision killers, sure, but not the spontaneous "I'm just gonna turn around and hit this wall because reasons."
ever have it pull into a wall at a loop???
terrible. Its just ANNOYING
If anyone on PC thinks they have it just as bad, I encourage you to try to play Demogorgon on console, throw on a reworked map just for extra pain. Your eyes will bleed away and tear from their very sockets with all the fps drops and auto-aim at every object in nearby vicinity.
Never said everything was fine. Just saying that the update Didnt screw up everyone. The usual problems persist. Nust nothing worse.