The perk changes

I find it very funny that the Halloween event was so bad that everyone has forgot about the perk changes we got I know they were not special but here are my thoughts on the changes

forced penance=not enough it needs more than a number tweak

trail of torment=much better but could still use some changes

blood pact=so much better

Any means necessary=much better but could use a little more

for the people=terrible change it needs more

thanataphobia= 1% is not enough it should be around 6 or 7%

mindbreaker=so much better it’s good now

cruel limits=needs a rework still not good enough

discordnance=alright nerf not noticeable

slippery meat=good buff nothing special

lullaby=needs a rework not good enough

technician=Needs the penalty removed and replaced with a cooldown

PGTW=not a bad nerf not noticeable

WGLF=needs more changes didn’t fix problems the perk had

that’s my thoughts on the perk changes a step in the right direction but needs work.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I don't think people forgot.

    They either already spoke their mind, or it's just cause this event is the new thing to talk about.

  • @Boss said:

    I don't think people forgot.

    They either already spoke their mind, or it's just cause this event is the new thing to talk about.

    Probably but whenever a update comes out people always talk about the perk changes and stuff but here none no one has been talking about it

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1705188#Comment_1705188

    Probably but whenever a update comes out people always talk about the perk changes and stuff but here none no one has been talking about it

    very disappointed in the wglf buff. I mean the healing speed is great if the killer is slugging but earning the stacks through other means would've been more helpful.

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1705188#Comment_1705188

    Probably but whenever a update comes out people always talk about the perk changes and stuff but here none no one has been talking about it

    • Hmmm, enough threads were about how unnecessarily PGTW was nerfed, and how the reason for its nerf should also mean DS should get nerfed.
    • I've seen a post questioning if WGLF even got an update, as they claim it could already obtain Tokens in the "new" way.
    • I think @TheClownIsKing made a post on new Discordance, sorry for tagging you if i'm wrong.
    • Multiple people agree with you on Thanatophobia.
    • @TheClownIsKing loves Forced Penance even more now, i know that one for sure.
    • Hex: Huntress Lullaby is mixed, one doesn't like that it's just healing & repairing now, the other likes that the warning isn't there immediately.
    • Technician is now seen as less appealing for new players, as many mistakes will lead to much more regression.

    That's about all i can remember right now.

  • Mindbreaker change is meh. It's a big buff for ambush killers like Pig, Ghostface, Nurse, Spirit, and arguably Hillbilly.

    But most of them don't need it. Pig benefits the most, but it's a perk as a bandaid fix to Ambush, and she just doesn't get good returns on that compared to most other perks. Why take it over things like Discordance, Surveillance, Tinkerer, Enduring, Bamboozle, etc.?

    The Technician nerf is interesting to say the least. It used to be a training perk for hitting Great skill checks, but now it punishes you more than it helps for that if you're not very good at them.

  • No one is talking about the Surge buff, it now blows up even on gens that are already regressing. It's still not amazing (it could use a radius buff, maybe 40m?) but it's a lot nicer now all the same.

  • @HollowsGrief said:

    No one is talking about the Surge buff, it now blows up even on gens that are already regressing. It's still not amazing (it could use a radius buff, maybe 40m?) but it's a lot nicer now all the same.

    I didn’t know that that’s awesome!

  • @Boss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1705207#Comment_1705207

    • Hmmm, enough threads were about how unnecessarily PGTW was nerfed, and how the reason for its nerf should also mean DS should get nerfed.
    • I've seen a post questioning if WGLF even got an update, as they claim it could already obtain Tokens in the "new" way.
    • I think @TheClownIsKing made a post on new Discordance, sorry for tagging you if i'm wrong.
    • Multiple people agree with you on Thanatophobia.
    • @TheClownIsKing loves Forced Penance even more now, i know that one for sure.
    • Hex: Huntress Lullaby is mixed, one doesn't like that it's just healing & repairing now, the other likes that the warning isn't there immediately.
    • Technician is now seen as less appealing for new players, as many mistakes will lead to much more regression.

    That's about all i can remember right now.

    Nope on Discordance, but yeah I love Forced Penance. Already did, but love it more now. Maybe I get so much use out of it because survivors still don’t treat Clown as a threat?

  • thanataphobia is ######### great imo. I've played legion cuz new cosmetics and holy #########. I haven't lost more than 3 gens for whole 12 ish games at red ranks.

  • Wglf is the best buff I've seen in quite some time for survivor. I hope it stays and more importantly I hope we get more perks in the future that incentivize teamwork and saving teammates who are fighting for life.

  • Huntress Lullaby shouldve been like that from the start

    WGLF does need more love... it's the survivor equivalent to BBQ but heal speed shouldn't be the only thing gained

    Pop was adjusted not nerfed... same with Discordance

  • @whammigobambam said:

    Wglf is the best buff I've seen in quite some time for survivor. I hope it stays and more importantly I hope we get more perks in the future that incentivize teamwork and saving teammates who are fighting for life.

    It still promotes farming from hooks, I wish they gave it more options to get tokens.