Survivor sided much?

How will you explain your way out of this? Not only is the blight serum bad on many of the killers, its also not usable after the event, while the survivor items are kept until used.

image.png image.png image.png


Comments

  • Perhaps they are disabling the killer one as to not affect statistics or something. We know how much the balance team likes to rely on those.

  • @Dead_By_Devs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1705504#Comment_1705504

    Wait what? I mean i have no defense for mories, unless a team uses keys, but Killers being overpowered? Guess some ranks are different...??? I am honestly curios.... or maybe am i just unlucky to meet Squadettes too often. Could also be the ranking system... who knows.

    They most definitely are overpowered by far. I see the difference when I play both sides. The maps are way too small and survivors are way too slow with such lack of hiding on a lot of these maps. Killers hardly have any setbacks. They swing and miss with such little cool down in before swinging again. There are way too many ways of keeping survivors suppressed so that they can’t do their job. It’s just there are more games where you’re going to be upset playing survivor than you will playing killer. Ez 3-4K every game.

  • Survivor handbook for killers I've got here says that killers can't keep fun things. Something about forever sweaty. I'll get back to when I manage to translate more.

  • Lol other events have been far more killer sided. With the halo one you had to escape to get as surv and killers simply had to grab one. These posts are so petty and childish.

  • Well either of the sides have what they need . For the killer they need to let them have the same affects as survivor. But they really need to stop putting one randomized survivor in with 3 swf. It’s Spain in the ass . The 3 farm you, block you in do you can’t do nothing and can care less about your objectives! The killers are tunneling off hooks and the event screwed up. Now you can keep the stuff with survivor for a year -but not killers. You should keep them as long as you keep your account. I pay a lot of money to the cosmetic stuff. Now it all restricted. I play both sides where that leave me.

  • @Terro said:

    It's probably because the devs didn't really test the serums and how well they worked on the killers. At least that's the current theory of why it says "may have unknown side effects on certain killers". They're not going to let you keep the serums in killer side in case things go screwy in the future. Nothing to do with sides.

    The only side effect (afaik) is that blight gets an extra rush token. Every other killer just gets the speed rush dash thing.

  • I think all items from the Halloween event should be useable until used up except for the flower offering for obvious reasons.

  • theory: They are "beta" testing global addons on killers but dont want it to be officially in the game yet. But yeah I think its kind of dumb we can only use it during the event, hopefully they will re-enable it in the future even tho I dislike the addon

1 2 ›