I've gotten a few people at the hatch. Recently with wraith and deathslinger. I don't like how people think getting it is an accomplishment, and run whispers when I want to sweat for the 4k. No free escapes when I don't want to hand them out.
I had two people tbagging at the hatch (one had a key). Either the key person screwed up (waited too long), the other survivor screwed up (didn't hit the button to hatch escape quick enough), or the animation screwed up but I downed the one without a key, the hatch opens and the key person jumps in but I closed it before downed person could jump in.
It was great. Hooking them was a great joy bringer, even if only one clown got punished for their pride
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've gotten a few people at the hatch. Recently with wraith and deathslinger. I don't like how people think getting it is an accomplishment, and run whispers when I want to sweat for the 4k. No free escapes when I don't want to hand them out.
I had two people tbagging at the hatch (one had a key). Either the key person screwed up (waited too long), the other survivor screwed up (didn't hit the button to hatch escape quick enough), or the animation screwed up but I downed the one without a key, the hatch opens and the key person jumps in but I closed it before downed person could jump in.
It was great. Hooking them was a great joy bringer, even if only one clown got punished for their pride
Beautiful.
This thread makes me happy, very happy.
This is just a masterpiece