THIS HALLOWEEN EVENT SUCKS!

Comments

  • I wasn't around for the last event. I honestly am happy with this event, though. I enjoy events that don't require a ton of grind and you can just log in every day and be done with it.


    If we got a grind-y event we would definitely have people complaining about it if they weren't able to dedicate enough time to finish it. I'm more than happy to get not only discounted skins, but also thousands of shards that you aren't limited to using on some set item.


    But that's just my onion 🌰

  • I’m not paying that much attention to it honestly one way or another. Couple quick random thoughts

    • I kind of wish there was at least a special animation and sound when you hook someone on a blighted hook or kick a blighted generator. If there is one I didn’t spot it. 🤷‍♂️ It would at least make using those blighted props a little more fun than usual.
    • I did notice that the 1000 point bonus you get for hooking someone allows you to get 33k points on the endgame screen which is neat (usually the max is 32k). I kind of wish the handicap style add-ons like Speed Limiter which make you play at a disadvantage in exchange for bonuses to your scoring events worked similarly. If using Speed Limiter or Padded Jaws, etc, let you exceed the 32k max it might make them a little more popular, at least among people who play for endgame score.
  • For me it sucks not because the whole rift and skins blunder but because the Killer addon is unspeakable broken with certain Killers. I cant wait for it to end so it deactivates and we never see it again.

  • We all know sadly, but thanks for reminding us why we shouldn't play

  • Yeah, it has been super disappointing. I don't even care about the lack of skins and whatnot like so many others, I just want there to be something special in-game to do for the event.

    I know we have those gens/hooks that give you bonus points but it's really not a high amount and at least in my experience so far, getting the petals to use is just really rare for some reason (and as others have pointed out, the petals cost more than you get from doing the special gen/hook so it's kind of pointless either way). I can't find many in my bloodweb and I imagine many others are having the same issue as it's really often that I go into a game with 0 petals being offered by anyone...

  • This isn't an Event. Hallowed Blight 2018, Summer BBQ, Howling Grounds were events. Even last years Halloween event was somewhat of an event. BHVR has lied about exclusives, broke Ps4 and now they gave login rewards just to boost numbers. ######### BHVR!