I've tried over 50 times to get that DWIGHTCROW charm. No luck.

I don't understand why you guys made this event the way it is currently. It gets frustrating when you take time out of your day to watch these twitch and youtube streams to enter the code but you're not fast enough. I'm also dyslexic so it's hard for me to enter a long ass code fast. Please help me.

Comments

  • @graveyard_7777 said:

    I don't understand why you guys made this event the way it is currently. It gets frustrating when you take time out of your day to watch these twitch and youtube streams to enter the code but you're not fast enough. I'm also dyslexic so it's hard for me to enter a long ass code fast. Please help me.

    Chances are they will end up providing another way to get the Dwightcrow eventually. There is no reason to stress over it. In the end, it is just a cosmetic (however cool).